Spinal Cord Injuries Lawyer For North York
- Lost wages while you recover
- Costs of hospital, medicine or rehabilitation
- Costs of personal care
- Costs of retraining, if you are unable to return to your previous job
- Care for yourself, your family and your home
- Assistive devices such as wheelchairs, canes and modifications to your home
- Other out-of-pocket expenses
You may even be eligible for disability benefits, either short or long term, as a result of your spinal injury.
Just because you are not permanently paralysed by a spinal injury does not mean that your life can go on as it was before. Spinal injuries, even minor hairline fractures, can cause loss of mobility, chronic pain and emotional difficulties that can severely impact your life.
Our spinal cord injury lawyers for North York and Toronto can help lessen the impact.
If you have been injured in the Greater Toronto Area, contact Rooz Law at 416-229-6000. The sooner you call, the faster we can get you the compensation you deserve.